Desktop Client Release Notes
A collection of Weave Client's release notes
- Added a new “Home” button on the left side of the application title bar.
- Many fixes to the creation of and execution of follow-ups.
- Many new changes to the look of the application
- Fix issue where long URLs in text messages were not displaying correctly.
- Fix issue when looking in schedule at date in future or past year. The year would stay the same, thus not allowing user to view appointments as expected.
- Fix issue with filter buttons on Recent calls list not working.
- Fix issue with employee name not displaying properly if user only have first name recorded in system. It will now display first name only, if last name is missing, instead of username.
- Fix issue with long lists not updating properly when user clicked a filter button.
- Fixed message box that displayed, and persisted, when sending a text message.
- Fixed issue where call recording controls did not show up on the recent calls list for calls that had a call recording.
- Removed warning to check off tasks after a call, since this is no longer a requirement.
- Removed setting that corresponded to task-mark-off warning.