This update should make you smile!
Here’s what’s new and/or different:
- [NEW] Reviews! You can now sign-up for Reviews ($100/month) from within the Weave Desktop Client.
Go to our Reviews Information Site for more information regarding Reviews.
- [FIX] Creating or Editing follow-ups is much more intuitive.
- [FIX] The back button now makes much more sense, and does not act like it forgot to take its meds. If you come from a smart-list, into the patient area, you will now return to said smart-list when using the back button. There are other back-button situations that have been fixed as well. It’s quite robust, so have fun!
- [FIX] Fixed a bug in reports when choosing a custom date range, where the days were off by one.
- [FIX] Fixed a bug where the blue, new message indicator in the messages list would show even when the message was already read.
- [FIX] Fixed a bug that affected the message details page. In some instances, if you received a new message in the same conversation, the view would scroll all the way up to the top, which was really annoying. It’s fixed now!!