Weave introduces Auto-confirmations, and Writebacks, along with many bug fixes.
- [NEW] - Weave now offers auto-confirmations for automatic reminders that are sent out to your patients. If you are already using automated appointment reminders, auto-confirmations takes this one step farther, by analyzing your patients’ reponses, and automatically confirming appointments, based on the patient’s response. More information can be found in the video, below:
- [NEW] - Sentiment analysis is done on all patient responses to automatic appointment reminders. As part of this, Weave recognizes when action needs to take place, based on a patient response. The new alerts feature will alert you when action needs to be taken. This can be found in the schedule page. More information can be found in the video, above.
- [NEW] - Added link to new Weave Support Chat. Chat with one of Weave’s support reps to more quickly get answers and help! This is found in the main menu (accessible from the Home Screen), then click on Support.
- [FIX] - Voicemail was not correctly showing General vs Personal. This has been fixed.
- [FIX] - Sometimes when trying to call from the Recent Call list, the phone number would be “Unknown”.
- [FIX] - The Voicemail now includes Caller ID information for non-patient voicemail. Simply click on the voicemail to show the Caller ID info.