This release contains a few small, visible changes, as well as some behind-the-scenes update to make Weave work better for you.
- [NEW] - Added a user’s username to the login employee list. This will help you be aware of your username. In the near future, Weave will remove the employee list from the login screen, and you will be able to just enter your username, and password in order to login.
- [NEW] - In the recent call list, it now shows abandoned calls in a different color, and labels them as such. An abandoned call is one where the caller hangs-up before the call is answered, before it reaches voicemail, or before they reach the IVR system.
- [FIX] - Fixed an issue that kept the arrow keys from working on lists (login employee list, etc.)
- [FIX] - Fixed an issue that kept certain data from loading properly in some very small instances.
- [FIX] - Stability enhancements and bug fixes